Conservation Assistant II- Procurement/Supplies
Jobs at:Tanzania National parks (TANAPA)
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, June 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties And Responsibilities
• Assisting in maintaining and updating procurement records
• Receive and record supplier invoices.
• Assisting in preparation of procurements requirements based on requisitions from user departments.
• Preparing and maintaining register of suppliers for each category of items.
• Assisting in reconciling of invoices against procurement requisitions
• Implementing best practices in areas of work specialization;
• Receiving and attending to requisitions;
• Participating in the preparation and implementation of the organization procurement plan;
• Preparing weekly procurement issues summary;
• Preparing and submitting periodic reports timely;
• Preparation of bidding documents;
• Maintain supplier’s data base and accurate records of purchasing and pricing;
• Review and analyze vendors price quotation;
• Performing other related duties assigned by a superior.
Qualification And Experience
• Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
• Age limit: not above 25 years of age.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.