2 Jetty Piling/Str Supervisor
Jobs at:East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, June 25 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Jetty Piling/Structural Supervisor is responsible the supervision of all works associated with the marine piling, steel and concrete work in country, the goal being to ensure that works are undertaken by the Contractor safely, to contractual quality standards and to schedule. Additionally, interfacing with environmental and social staff is to be undertaken to ensure EACOPs net-zero-impact goals are met. For this an understanding and appreciation of these complex aspects is required. The position will report both functionally and on a day-to-day basis to the nominated Jetty Construction Lead.
• Degree/Diploma in Engineering (civil/geotechnical based) with a minimum of 5 years’ marine-based construction experience
• Must possess minimum 2 years’ construction experience in offshore piling work
• Staff management experience (knowledge transfer)
• Good communications skills, written and spoken English and basic computer skills.
• Competency in written/oral communication with attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, eagerness to learn/ develop
• Ability to travel as and when required and live in relatively remote/rural locations
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.