2 Project Managers
Jobs at:Institute of Accountancy
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Shall be the project manager of construction related works
• Supervise work
• Approve work plan
• Verify the work undertaken and the cost of the work
• Issue performance and completion certificates in collaboration with implementation team
• Organize site meetings and prepare report
• Prepare schedule of materials
• Work with PMU and ensure timely delivery of material and labor
• Report to managements on construction matters
• Minimize construction cost and ensure value for money is attained all the time of the project
• Manage technical team and other implementing team members
• Ensure high level of compliance, work closely with government agencies and other stakeholders
• Prepare budget related to construction
• Manage BOQ and other necessary documents related to construction
• Work within force account guideline for project implementation
• Experience in preparing technical documents for procurement solicitations as per Engineering Section requirements.
• Prepare structural calculations and specifications for above ground and undergrounds structure in reinforced concrete, steel, wood, masonry, and stone.
• Analyzes project proposals to ensure technical feasibility and to ensure that project objectives are attainable within prescribed resources.
• Preparations of monitoring reports and reporting tools of the progress of the construction activities on sites.
• Coordinate the above mentioned tasks with other works and other engineers include in the project such as electrical engineers, water sanitation, and environmental engineers.
• Ensure that the works meet the environmental procedure within the mission.
• Supervise the immediate work supervisors
• Implement construction project using force account
• Must hold a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized institution;
• Must be a professional registered Engineer by Engineering Registration Board;
• Project management skills and use of force account approach will give an added advantage;
• Must be conversant with Microsoft projects for programming;
• Master’s degree and project management skills will be an added advantage;
• Knowledge of force account guideline and implementation is desirable;
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.