2 Senior Accountants
Jobs at:Tanzania Railways Corporation (TRC)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 06 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To prepare draft final accounts and submit the same to the supervisor;
• Prepare profit and loss statements on behalf of a business;
• To set up accounting practices and procedures for new projects and advise on how to manage these;
• To carry out accounting functions in accordance with financial regulations;
• To control capital and recurrent expenditure;
• To post subsidiary registers for debtors, creditors and fixed assets;
• To prepare bank and final accounts reconciliation; and
• To perform any relevant duties assigned by supervisors.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Commerce/Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions plus CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by the NBAA with working experience of at least seven (7) years in related field.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.