3 Accounts Assistants
Jobs at:The Tanzania Coffee Research Institute (TaCRI)
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 31 2023
Date Posted: Monday, August 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Collect revenue and issue receipts to various stakeholders
2. Prepare payments and ensure arithmetical accuracy, regularity, and propriety of expenditure
• Prepare and check the accuracy and completeness of journal vouchers and other accounting records.
1. Ensure proper documentation of expenditure and revenue.
2. Post promptly transaction records to the accounting system and ensure balancing of books of accounts
3. Control and manage debtors and creditors accounts, issue debtors and creditors analysis, and recommend action.
• Maintain fixed assets register and reconcile it with the general ledger
• Prepare weekly/monthly wages payroll.
1. Prepare all statutory deductions and submit them to relevant authorities (NSSF, WHT, SDL, PAYE, WCF).
2. Manage staff advances and imprests retirement.
3. Maintain batches of paid vouchers before submitting for audit.
• Carry out monthly bank reconciliation of bank accounts operated by the substation.
• Participate in furnishing information for external audits and attend audit gueries.
• Produce and submit weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress reports and mid-year reviews.
1. Prepare and submit ad hoc financial reports as may be required.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
1. Leardership and team building.
2. Computer literacy.
Holder of Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accountancy, or finance with bias in Accountancy or equivalent qualifications; Completion of NBAA Professional Intermediate stage will be an added advantage.
Should have at least one (1) year of working experience in a similar field at a reputable organization
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Conditions for application:
• A well-written application letter.
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae with three reputable referees’ contacts, email addresses and certified copies of academic certificates.
• All applications must reach the Chief Executive Director through the postal address belowfand not by email).
Chief Executive Director Tanzania Coffee Research Institute,
The deadline for the application is 31st August, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.