3 Accounts Officers II
Jobs at:Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 03 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, October 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) is a Constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam established in 2005. The main functions of the College, as stipulated in the Dar es Salaam University College of Education Charter and the Rules of 2010, are to provide integrated teaching, research and public service.
To enhance effective teaching and learning, research and provision of public services, the College invites applications from suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill the following advertised vacant positions:
ACCOUNTS OFFICER II, 3 POSTS
Duties and Responsibilities
• To ensure that all invoices are properly recorded and filed after payments;
• Properly posting of all primary data in the respective journals;
• To perform cashiering;
• To maintaining Petty Cash journals;
• To prepare various accounting schedules as directed by supervisor;
• To prepare project account journals;
• To prepare Staff advances, loan and imprests subsidiary ledger listings; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the one’s reporting officer.
Qualifications and Experience
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institutions or Intermediate Certificate (Module D) offered by NBAA.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to Deputy Principal (Planning, Finance and Administration), Dar es Salaam University College of Education, P.O. BOX 2329 DAR ES SALAAM.
• Only short- listed candidates will be informed on the date of interview.
• Deadline for application is 01st November 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.