3 Artisans II (Foundry)
Jobs at:Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC)
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, December 13 2023
Date Posted: Friday, December 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To operate foundry equipment and machinery.
• To Pour molten metal into mould for casting.
• To repair moulds.
• To read and records temperatures of molten metal.
• To make moulds of simple castings.
• To Prepare and proceeds to make moulds in green and sodium
• To silicate bonded sands.
• To Operate with high degree of confidence all simple foundry machines.
• To Operate heat treatment equipment and machinery.
• To pack and protects parts against decarburization or scaling during treatment.
• To purge furnace with appropriate gas on treatment involving gases.
• To Set, read and records temperatures of treatment furnace.
• To carry out heat treatment of simple parts.
• To Prepare and proceed to make protective materials on parts intended for treatment.
• To operate with high degree of confidence simple heat treatment
• To carry out annealing, hardening and tempering of simple parts.
• To work independently and operate all machines in the shop.
• To produce high quality products of standard stipulated by the Centre.
• To assist blacksmith of lower grade in their training.
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Form IV education with Trade Test Grade I or CBET level III in Foundry
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.