3 Clinical Trackers
Jobs at:Management and Development for Health (MDH)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, December 15 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health (MoH); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
Job Title: Clinical Tracker (3 Post)
Location: Kitete Regional Referral Hospital, Nkinga Hospital and Sikonge CDH
Reports to: Facility in-charge
The Clinical Tracker works with and supports the facility HTS focal person to ensure efficient implementation and reporting of HIV testing services and ART linkage at the facility. She/he is responsible for ensuring HIV positive clients liked into care and treatment services remain in long life ART use.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Documenting client’s appointment schedules in appointment register
2. Reminding clients on their appointment dates atleast 1 day before the appointment date
3. Identify patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
4. Prepare and share with CBHS providers/peers/community tracker list of clients who were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone for physical reminding and tracking
5. Ensure all tracking outcomes are updated into the CTC 2 card and CTC2 database in collaboration with clinician/counselor and Data Officer.
6. Conduct weekly review and ensure all tracking outcome are updated in all tracking tools and entered on CTC2 database
7. Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 85% returned to care monthly
8. Work with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm all transfer out in their respective facilities
9. Coordinate health education provision on importance of clinic and ARV drug adherence to the clients and family
10. Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
11. Record and report clinic attendance and tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
12. Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
13. Participate in data management and net loss analysis in respective facility and district.
14. Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
15. Bring up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up.
16. Preform any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
1. A Minimum of form four education, certificate or diploma level training in community medicine, nursing or related health field with computer basic skills.
2. A minimum of Six (6) Months and above working experience in HIV program, preferably in a similar position will be highly considered.
3. Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
4. Work experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment program will be an advantage.
5. Highest level of integrity.
6. Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
7. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
8. Must be computer literate – conversant with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Interested candidates for the above position should visit MDH Recruitment Portal and submit your application before 15th December 2023.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates for the above position should visit MDH Recruitment Portal https://recruitment.mdh.or.tz/ and submit your application before Friday, December 15 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.