3 Pharmaceutical Technicians
Jobs at:Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2020
Date Posted: Monday, October 19, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Tanzanians to work in its community pharmacy on Contract basis in the posts of:- .
The applicant should have a Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized Institution. Must be registered by the National Pharmacy Board of Tanzania.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Duties and Responsibilities
• Determining, preparing and ordering drugs and treatment instruments requirements.
• Storing and Dispensing drugs and treatment instruments as per prescription to patients and staff.
• Compounding/Manufacturing medicines.
• Educating public/patients on proper use of medicines.
• Inspecting drugs and treatment instruments.
• Providing information on reaction resulting from the use of medicine.
• Preparing report on the use of drugs and treatment instruments in the Institute.
• Keeping various records of drugs and treatment instruments.
• Assisting in procurement and maintaining adequate stock of drugs
• Assisting physicians, interns, nurses and patients on medications
• Sorting out and listing drugs expiring within three months for the attention of Superior.
• Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her superior.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Age: Not more than 25 years.
Remunerations: Attractive renumeration package in accordance with Institute’s Salary scale – PMGSS 4.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Applications should be submitted in confidence including an application letter, CV, 3 referees, and copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and contact telephone number. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
• Applications should reach the Executive Director within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement through the following address:
Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute
P.O. Box 65474
• All applications should be submitted via the post office or at Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI).
• Applicants for the Pharmacist vacancy should have a valid Certificate of Full registration that will be displayed at the Community Pharmacy.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.