3 Technologist II (Pharmacy)
Jobs at:Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre(KCMC)
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To scrutinize, prepare and order drugs and biomedical equipment;
• To dispense drugs and biomedical equipment to patients and staff;
• To mix drugs;
• To store drugs and biomedical equipment;
• To educate patients on proper usage of drugs;
• To check drugs and biomedical chemicals and cosmetics;
• To prepare report of drugs and biomedical equipment usage;
• To inspect drug storage; and
• To perform any other duties as assigned by his/her Superior.
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of Diploma in Pharmaceutical technology in the related field or its equivalent from any recognized College. Must be registered with the relevant Bodies.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.