40 Data Analysts
Jobs at:Obama Charity Fund Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 15 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
• Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
• Managing users and user roles.
• Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
• Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Helping develop reports and analysis.
• Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
• Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
• Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
• Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
• Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
• Training end-users on new reports and dashboards. Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science. statistics, social science or any other related field.
• Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
• Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms. High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
• Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The Foundation is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. If you are a qualified candidate please e-mail us at email@example.com before 15th November, 2023.
Please Note: Only complete applications will be reviewed, and only candidates who have been
selected for interview will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.