Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, May 20 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Selling of single trip tickets (paper tickets) to commuters
• Registration and activation of travel cards
• Selling of travel cards to commuters
• Topping up of travel cards
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and there is adequate change.
• Calculate total sales made during the shift, and reconcile this with total cash received.
• Sort, count and wrap currency and coins.
• Report any excesses or losses and report it immediately to your immediate supervisor Document and handover cash to cash collectors / supervisors as per approved operation procedures
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
• Ensure there is no fraud in your day to day activities.
• Maintain and obey work shift schedule
• Do not allow any person to enter a cashier booth or sell tickets on your behalf without your supervisor's permission
• To follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during every customer interaction
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Accountancy or Finance, Economics, Banking and Finance, Transport and Logistic or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit you're CV and a Cover Letter describing how your skills and experience meet the relevant criteria described in the advert.
Closing date for application is on May 19th, 2023
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.udart.co.tz
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.