5 Accounts Assisstants
Jobs at:Mamlaka ya Majisafi na Usafi wa Mazingira Korogwe
Deadline of this Job:
06 March 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 02, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To prepare and record payment claims in the accounting system;
2. To maintain accounts records;
3. Deliver and collect accounts documents to and from the Bank;
4. To prepare journal vouchers for general and subsidiary ledgers; and
5. To perform any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of Diploma in one of the following fields; Accounting, Higher Government Accounting from any recognized Institution or attainment of Foundation Stage of National Board of Accountants & Auditors (NBAA).
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.