- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
5 Roads Engineers II
Jobs at:Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency (TARURA)
Deadline of this Job:
04 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency (TARURA) is an Executive Agency of the President’s Office, Regional Administration and Local Government, (PO-RALG), established under Section 3 (1) of the Executive Agencies Act. (Cap. 245) by Order published in Government Notice No.211 dated May 12, 2017; and was inaugurated on July 02, 2017. Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency (TARURA) is vested with the responsibility of managing the development, rehabilitation, maintenance, axle load control; environmental and road reserve management of rural and urban roads network for the socio-economic development of Tanzania. .
Duties and Responsibilities;
• To assist in preparation of tender documents for procurement of Works contractors.
• To undertake road inventory, condition and traffic count survey;
• To supervise contractor at site and force account operations;
• To attend regular site meetings and prepare minutes;
• To Manage quality control of maintenance of roads, bridge and construction materials,
• To prepare TARURA road and bridge maintenance plans and budgets;
• To Manage road reserve areas and car park spaces,
• To assess emergency works recommend appropriate intervention and cost for Dodoma Government City; and
• To perform such other related duties as assigned by Supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized institution.
• Fluent in both Kiswahili and English.
Work Experience: Not less than 3 years in roads development and maintenance projects
Salary: According to TARURA interim scale
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applicants must be Citizen of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of Age
Applicants must attach up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable Contacts, Postal Address/Post code, Email and Telephone numbers.
Applicants must attach their certified Copies of Birth Certificates and Academic Certificates (Form Four, Form Six or Diploma Certificate, Advanced Diploma or Degree Certificates). Email Address: email@example.com
Presentation of forged Certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
Deadline for Application 4th June 2020.
Only short listed Candidates will be informed on the date for interview.
All application must be send to Regional Coordinator Officer – TARURA Dar es Salaam Or through Email Address ; firstname.lastname@example.org or through Postal Address ;
Regional Coodinator Office,
Tanzania Rural and Urban Road Agency,
P. O BOX 9253
Dar es Salaam.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.