- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
6 Data Entry Officers
Jobs at:Management and Development for Health (MDH)
Deadline of this Job:
18th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit organization in Tanzania contributing to address public health priorities. MDH works with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children; as well as academic and non-academic institutions to address the problems of tuberculosis, malaria, HIV/AIDS, nutrition, maternal and child health and to undertake initiatives to advance public health research, education, and services for improving the lives of people.
In Dar es salaam, MDH supports the Government of Tanzania through the Municipal councils of Ilala, Temeke, Kinondoni, Ubungo and Kigamboni in implementation of the program on HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment and monitoring of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA). In order to strengthen care and treatment of PLWHA in Dar es Salaam, MDH-DSM Sub grantee on behalf of above Municipal Councils seeks to employ Six (6) Data Officers..
Duties and Responsibilities
Data Entry Officers will be under the direct supervision of the Data Supervisor and reporting to the site manager.
Tasks for a Data Entry Officer will include but not be limited to the following activities.
• Enter quickly and accurately clinical, laboratory, tracking or other forms into database under the monitoring of Data Supervisor and reporting to the Site Manager
• Communicate both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding forms with problems
• Sort and file forms as needed in numerical order or by date
• Communicate both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding database problems
• Reconcile differences between different databases by running compare program, reviewing appropriate form and correcting all differences
• Locate and review archived or filed forms if necessary
• Attend data staff meetings at the specified times
• Communicate both verbally and in writing suggestions for improvements to data entry or data flow to supervisors
• Complete other data tasks as assigned
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Minimum of form four education, certificate or diploma level training on computer study.
• At least one (1) year experience of data entry
• Good communication skills
• Able to work independently and in team
• Committed to work and adheres to work regulations
• Maintains confidentiality in all aspects
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, CVs, Certified photocopies of certificates and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of two references.
Applications should be submitted by 18th July, 2019 to the SHRO, MDH-DSM Sub-grantee through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by hand at MDH HQ, Mikocheni near New Regency Park Hotel.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.