68 Clinical Officers
Jobs at:Management and Development for Health (MDH)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, August 22 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, August 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
MDH in collaboration with Muleba, Ngara, Misenyi, Karagwe, Bukoba, Muleba, Kyerwa and Biharamulo District Councils; Bukoba RRH, Biharamulo DDH, Ndolage, ST. Mary’s Isingiro, Izimbya, Nyakaiga, Kagondo, Mugana, Rulenge, Rubya, and Nyakahanga Hospitals together with Bukoba Municipal Council to apply for the following posts (NB: These positions are only for the current Subgrantee Staff and Volunteers working under MDH Kagera region Only).
Location: Any of the Districts Council or Hospitals in Kagera region
Reports to: Facility in-charge
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Providing clinical care to HIV patients in the Clinic including:
i. Management of Opportunistic Infections
ii. Staging of HIV patients for Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) eligibility
iii. Initiating patients on ART
iv. Managing complications of ART
v. Initiation and monitoring of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
2. 2. Providing consultation to HIV-positive patients on the wards as requested.
3. Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for Monitoring and evaluation within the Clinic.
4. Participating in Clinic Team Meetings and assisting the site manager with strategic planning for the Clinic.
5. Performing any other duty as assigned by the site manager.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. At least a Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution.
2. At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services.
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects.
4. Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral communication.
5. Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet.
6. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
7. Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES MDH TABORA OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22 ND AUGUST 2023.
Interested and Qualified Click here to Apply
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.