7 Accounts Assistants II - Mara
Jobs at:Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, August 14 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, August 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland. It is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridges scales.
The Regional Manager TANROADS Mara on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill vacant positions available for Accounts Assistants, Weighbridge Operators, Weighbridge Officers, Office Assistants and Drivers as follows;
POSITION TITLE: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT II (7 POSTS)
Scope of Position:
The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
Holders of Certificate in Accountancy from recognized Institutions or Accounts Technician Certificate I (ATEC I) issued by (NBAA) or equivalent qualification recognized by NBAA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To undertake general financial clerical duties;
• To undertake filing and record keeping of financial transactions;
• To dispatch cheques; and
• To perform such other related duties assigned by the supervisor.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
1. All applicants must be a Tanzania Citizens.
2. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
3. Age: Not above 45
4. Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
5. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
6. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
7. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
8. Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
9. Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
10. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
11. Deadline for submission of application is 14th August, 2023.
12. Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
• Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
• The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales. Means of Applications
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than 14th August, 2023. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview.
THE REGIONAL MANAGER,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS),
P O. BOX 97,
TANROADS is an Executive Agency of the Ministry of Works and Transport, established under the Executive Agencies Act. 1997
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.