Jobs at:Coast Mart Supermarket Kibaha
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries
• Document financial transactions
• Summarize current financial status; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
• Produce error-free accounting reports, MIS and present their results
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Direct internal audits to ensure compliance
• Plan, assign and review staff’s work
• Responsible for all state tax filing, assessment filing payroll filing, etc
• To Ensure daily sales reports are prepared
• To Perform monthly Bank Reconciliation
• To supervise processes and administration of petty cash and cash bank replenishment.
• Responsible for posting vendor invoices, making payments, and reconciling statements etc.
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
• Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.