Accountant / Mhasibu
Jobs at:Mwananchi Saccos
Deadline of this Job:
11 February 2022
Date Posted: Monday, January 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CITIZEN COMMUNICATIONS SAVING AND CREDIT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
REGISTRATION No. DSR 848 ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACCOUNTANT'S JOB
Qualifications and Skills
• Have a degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting or equivalent from a recognized college.
• Must have professional qualifications. (CPA, ACCA or equivalent) with at least three years of experience in a competitive business environment
• Able to work without close supervision with good understanding, honesty and good manners and experience of SACCOS accounting systems
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure income and expenditure are included in the ledger for accuracy
• Ensuring all credit information, savings, shares and member deposits correctly inserted into the ledgers of members
• Ensure comparisons of bank and cash transactions are performed on a monthly basis.
• Ensure credit repayment is done monthly according to the table repayment of every borrowed member.
• Ensuring equity of shares, savings, deposits and members' loans corresponds to main ledger.
• Provide monthly credit reports, savings and deposits of members.
• Maintain a membership register accurately to report bad credit monthly.
• Preparing monthly Accounting Balance Report - Preparing monthly income and expenditure statement.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet report. Prepare monthly budget and realities comparisons.
• Prepare monthly capital change report. - Prepare monthly cash flow statement, fixed asset register and staff salaries.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.