Jobs at:ADC Tanzania Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, August 30 2023
Date Posted: Monday, August 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Matembwe Agricultural and Marketing Cooperative Society is a cooperative organization established in 1993 under the registration of cooperative societies in Tanzania. This cooperative is engaged in the cultivation of maize and other tree and fruit crops. Its offices are located in the Matembwe ward of Njombe District Council, approximately 60 km from the main Makambako-Songea road. Matembwe AMCOS is now announcing several new job opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field from an accredited institution.
• Strong understanding of basic accounting principles, and accounting packages
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy in financial record-keeping and reporting.
• MS Package proficient
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send Your CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com and Copy firstname.lastname@example.org
• When sending the application package make sure you state “Matembwe AMCOS_”POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” on the subject of your email.
• Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
• Women and Youths are highly encouraged to apply.
• The deadline for all posts is 30th August 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.