Deadline of this Job:
Monday, July 24 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, July 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Generating, updating, and maintaining reports on income, expenditure, and financial transactions
• Keeping a record of project expenses, contracts, and other accounting data
• Analyze and approve vendor invoices and contracts
• Oversee the transfer of funds to various vendors and suppliers
• Provide Regular updates on progress to the Project Manager and the Finance Manager
• Overseeing the implementation of project terms
• Closely monitor Project spending against budget, prepare forecasts, and alert management on likely over-run, if any
• Ensure statutory and tax compliance in relation to the project
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, taxation, finance, business, or a related field.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Final level CPA, additional certifications like CIMA will be an added advantage.
• Proven experience of 4-6 years as a Public Accountant, out of which at least 2 years should be in project or management accounting and reporting
• Proven ability to manage teams, build relationships, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, influence others, and lead initiatives
• The ability to work with SAP ERP.
• Good understanding of accounting standards (IFRS) and tax legislation.
• Advance level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is a MUST
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Sound problem-solving skills. Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to properly interpret, apply and make decisions in accordance with the relevant policies.
• High integrity and judgment.
• An ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
• Ability to work well with the existing management team.
• Adept in developing and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders
• Go-getter approach
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.