Jobs at:Henry M. Jackson Foundation Medical Research International (HJFMRI)
Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2023
Date Posted: Monday, July 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of this position is to ensure the accuracy of entries; timelines of payments and financial reporting to the program are done without delay. The position holder has to perform balance sheet reconciliations and provide advice and support to staff in the areas of financial management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• 1-3 years experience working in the accounting field. iii. CPA/ACCA is an added advantage.
• Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Time Management, and Data Entry Management.
• Knowledge of the full accounting cycle.
• Highly proficient in Excel and Word applications vii. High level of deductive reasoning.
• Ability to problem-solve and take initiative to resolve issues.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) in English and Swahili.
• Exceptional follow-through skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To participate in the preparation of the budget and monitor expenditures to obtain information necessary for decision-making.
• Prepare quarterly, midyear, and annual expenditure reports for submission to Chief Accountant.
• To reply to all audit and management queries and observations raised by the Auditor. iv. To prepare the final report for submission to Chief Accountant.
• To dispose of accounts records as per final order. vi. To prepare and affect the payment of salaries.
• To manage payroll.
• Facilitate deduction from salaries and submit to the relevant authorities. ix. Undertake other assignments assigned by Chief Accounting
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age.
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts (Postal
• Address, E-Mail, three passport-size photos, and Telephone numbers).
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
• Applicants must attach relevant certified copies of Academic and training certificates.
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Cover letters, resumes, and Education certificates should be sent via email to email@example.com
NOTE: To be considered, applicants must put the TITLE OF THE JOB and LOCATION in the SUBJECT LINE. The deadline for submitting the application is 7th July 2023. Those who do not meet the minimum requirements, as detailed in the job description, will not be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.