Jobs at:King casino
Deadline of this Job:
21 March 2023
Date Posted: Monday, March 06, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
· Manage all accounting transactions
· Prepare budget forecasts
· Publish financial statements in time
· Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
· Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
· Ensure timely bank payments
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
· Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
· Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
· Audit financial transactions and documents
· Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
· Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and skills
· Work experience as an Accountant minimum 4 YEARS
· Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Experience with general ledger functions
· BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.