Jobs at:Mponde Holding Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 22 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL) is incorporated as Limited Liability Company established under the Companies Act Cap 212. The Company is solely owned by the Public Entities. The MHCL head office is located at Plot 38 Kweminyasa – Mponde, Bumbuli District Council in Tanga Region. The Company owns a tea-processing factory at Mponde and deals with the purchase of green tea leaves and processing the same.
• Receive, banks and directs proper use of all monies paid to MHCL
• Oversee timely payments of salaries and emoluments
• Maintain updated financial information on revenue and expenditure
• Control capital and recurrent expenditure
• Maintain up to date financial information on revenue and expenditure
• Prepare financial statements of income and expenditure in accordance to the Company strategic plan
• Liaise with other Department in preparation of annual estimates, budgets and related financial matters
• Advising MHCL about Tax matters on various transactions
• To ensure timely payment of creditors.
• Accountant should be a holder of a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Accounting or relevant field. Registration with NBAA as CPA (T), ACCA, ACA or any other equivalent professional qualification recognized by NBAA is an added advantage.
• Candidate shall have 2 years working experience in a related field.
• As provided in the salary structure and in the MHCL Incentive Scheme
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants shall be required to provide detailed; application letter, Curriculum Vitae; Certified Copies of Academic and professional Certificates as follows:
Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates/ Master’s
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from the respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable).
Certificates from Foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advancedlevel education should be verified by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
Uncertified Certificates and Provisional Statement of Results will not be accepted.
Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephone numbers and e-mails
All applications should be submitted to below address not later than 22nd November, 2023, via email or postal.
Mponde Holding Company Limited,
P.O. Box 242,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.