Jobs at:Pelano Resources Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, January 15 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 09 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Pelano Resources Limited is a Company incorporated in the United Republic of Tanzania, the Company is located in Mafinga town where it has invested in a number of wood processing activities including sawmilling, timber treatment, poles treatment, veneer processing and plywood manufacturing, the Company seeks to employ a qualified Tanzanian to fill the position of Accountant whose duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to,
• Prepare accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the same.
• Maintain accounting records and balancing accounts (double entry book keeping)
• Prepare and do payment of staff salaries and all forms of payment.
• Make sure accounting records are always accurate and readily available.
• Proactively manage the relationship with internal and external auditors to ensure timely compliance with audit requests for information.
• Track and maintain cash flow on daily basis to have a complete picture of cost versus revenues.
• Conduct regular cost analysis to identify areas for cost minimization and efficiency improvement.
• Develop and implement cost control measures to maximize profitability.
• Provide financial insight on the impact of cost changes on overall business performance.
The successful candidate is expected to have the following set of knowledge, skills and abilities,
• Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and accounting principles.
• Knowledge of preparation process for financial statements in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Skills in analyzing and interpreting financial records.
• Skills in analyzing, preparing, checking and balancing routine fiscal transactions and accounts.
• Ability to prepare accurate financial statements.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Qualification and experience,
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related qualification with work experience of at least two years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.