Jobs at:Quickpack Solutions Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
24 April 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, April 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Accountant
Report To: Managing Director
• Keep accounts receivable accounts payable and issue invoices up to date.
• Custodian of the petty cash
• Perform reconciliation operations.
• Manage accounting journals entries tracking all business transactions whenever needed.
• Review and update financial data in databases keeping them accurate relevant and fully accessible by request.
• Participate in reviewing necessary procedures including expenses and so on
• Participate in organizing balance sheets income statements and other relevant financial documentation following company’s guidelines.
• Create and submit reports on your activities on weekly and monthly basis.
• Preparation of cost and management accounting on monthly basis.
• Participate in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Any other duties as maybe assigned by the Line Manager
• Bachelor’s degree or Advance Diploma in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of any accounting package
• Highest level of Integrity
• Exceptional organizational skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.