Jobs at:Afritech Greencrops Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, October 14 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Afritech Greencrops Group (ATGC Group) is a high-tech agricultural enterprise focusing on the crop planting, processing technology, and international trade of cassava, sorghum, soybeans, and other crops, focusing on green agricultural technology and sustainable development in Africa.
Office location: Mikocheni(near regency park hotel),Dar es salaam
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
• We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
• Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices.
• If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
• Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
• Create and update expense reports
• Process reimbursement forms
• Prepare bank deposits
• Enter financial transactions into internal databases
• Check spreadsheets for accuracy
• Maintain digital and physical financial records
• Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
• Review and file payroll documents
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits
• Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
• Familiarity with finance regulations
• Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
• Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
• Organization skills
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Familiar with QUIKBOOK
450k-650k per month
• Read Also Our Career Guide: Career Advice Tips for Job Interviews, Resumes & More
Lunch is included
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.