Accounting Internship Student
Jobs at:Alliance of Bioversity International
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 24 2023
Date Posted: Monday, August 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about ERP, and assist with other accounting activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting with filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• Preparing financial reports, invoices, and other documents.
• Working with ERP
• Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
• Learning how to work as part of the accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the research activities.
• Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
• Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
• High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility, commitment to ClAT’s mission and core values.
Qualification and Experience
• Completed Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration with Major in Accounting, or any other related field not more than 6 months ago.
• Basic computing skills with knowledge of MS Office applications, good written and oral communication skills.
• Good knowledge of English language.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply:Please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com with copy to L.Tango@cgiar.org and firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th August, 2023.
Alliance- Bioversity & CIAT is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.