Jobs at:Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE)
Deadline of this Job:
30 August 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POST ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT I – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING
EMPLOYER Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-08-16 2021-08-30
Duties and Responsibilities
• To maintain books of accounts for recurrent and development expenditure;
• To maintain payment vouchers;
• To post revenue and expenditure to the books of accounts;
• To prepare various report for all collected cash;
• To assist in preparing financial reports as may be required;
• To assist in monitoring Institute performance against targets; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Diploma in one of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Accountancy or Finance or ATEC II offered by NBAA.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3548
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.