Jobs at:Plan International
Deadline of this Job:
12 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dimensions of the Role
The role is operational level for the ER program will focus on the implementation of the day to day finance activities to ensure improved programme delivery, operational efficiency, compliance with Plan International policies and procedures for the following:
• Perform Transactions and corrections
• Filling and audit trail maintenance
• Month end and Year end Closure
• Cash management
• Assets Management
• Audits support.
• Payments processes
• Apportioned costs processing
• Compliance to Government laws, donor requirements and Plan Policies and Procedures
• Prepare and Pass JVs, payments Vouchers after review and approval
• Ensure the documents are properly reviewed against donor requirements, local laws and plan policies before processing them in the system.
• Capacitate none finance staff on key issues related to compliances
• Filling and Audit Trail Maintenance:
• Maintain a well organised Hard copy and soft copy files with all supporting documents in the proper format and that are easily accessible.
• Ensure all document are properly stamped before filling.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.