Accounts Clerk & Posting
Jobs at:CV People Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2022
Date Posted: Monday, January 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Posting of approved accounting vouchers, suppliers’ invoices, payment request vouchers, bank receipts - on IRIS Finance accurately and on a timely basis.
• Allocate reference numbers to the vouchers posted and ensure that the vouchers are stamped with the denotation “POSTED”.
• Ensure that only valid (approved) vouchers are posted on IRIS.
• Ensure all cash vouchers of the day (paid) are posted the same day.
• Ensure that the validated vouchers are handed over to the filing clerk for appropriate filing as per procedure agreed on.
• To receive requests and dispatch documents to different stakeholders.
• To collect and refile documents returned in the correct sequence in the respective files.
• Providing back up for other roles related to data entry and filing.
• Any other tasks as maybe assigned by line manager and supervisors
• Knowledge and Experience
• University degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related discipline
• At least 2 years’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://cvpeopletanzania.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/594044000006208158/Reporting-Cost-Control-Supervisor?source=CareerSite
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.