Jobs at:The United African University of Tanzania (UAUT)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, December 08 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United African University of Tanzania (UAUT) is a private Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge, and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day-to-day running of UAUT is vested in the University Council with the Vice-Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) in 2012.
The UAUT is an accredited university
1. Accounts Clerk (1 Position)
• Holders of Diploma in Accounting and Finance
• Working experiences in Higher Learning Institutions will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years of working experience in accounting.
• Receives and keeps in proper custody all incoming bills and claims.
• Maintains primary books of accounts.
• Prepares payment requisitions.
• Performs a variety of accounting tasks including receiving and paying out cash and cheques.
• Maintaining fuel and accurate accounts records.
• Preparing trial balances.
• Custodian of accountable documents
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by his/her senior.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Send your detailed CV, Cover letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials (if any) to; email@example.com;
This advertisement is also available on our website www.uaut.ac.tz
Deadline 8* December 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.