Jobs at:ASA Microfinance Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To maintain all petty cash on daily basis. Making monthly report and posting data on system on timely manner
• To maintain and record keeping books of accounts and reconcile the Accounts on timely manner.
• Respond to enquiries from the Chief Financial Officer and ASAI Team resulting financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
• Liaison with the respective goverment department, submitting return, and maintain proper compliance with them.
• Handle the company tax, pay tax and other withholding tax
• Ensure and handle external and internal audits.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
• Ensure monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Collaborate with the other departments in the organization to support overall department goal and objectives.
• Monitor and analyze departmental work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• To maintain liaison with the bank and financial institutions regarding loans and assist the controller in the daily banking requirements.
• To have frequent visit to different branches when and as necessary
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Minimum bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance or related subjects.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be an added advantage.
• MSC/MBA is a plus
• Minimum 2 years professional experiences in Accounting role is a MUST
• Preferably Experience in working with NGOs/Financial Institutions/Banks/Consultancy firm.
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Renumeration: Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts
• Application Letter
• Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
• One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above mentioned position, please send your application to email@example.com Or you can drop your Application in Our Head Office at Plot No. 87 Mese Street, Kinondoni Road Dar es salaar before 1700HRS on 15th February 2022
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry No allowances will be admissible for interview
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.