Accounts Receivables Officer
Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 22 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The goal is to collect outstanding debts from customers by due date, maintain a healthy AR aging report, and to have reconciled account statements for all customers.
• Share customer invoices with relevant supporting documentation on time in the manner required.
• Share customer statements on time and chase for payments.
• Reconcile any differences between customer ledger and company ledger and resolve issues around these differences.
• Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Generate financial reports detailing accounts receivable status.
• Issue credit notes as and when required contractually, ensure all necessary documentation is attached as per company policy.
• Oversee and manage the dispatch and proof of delivery (PoD) team operations for accuracy, completeness and efficiency.
• Manage the filing system for Accounts Receivable function.
• Any other tasks assigned by Management.
• Proven experience as a successful accounts receivable officer.
• Extensive understanding of how to perform customer account reconciliations.
• Proficient user of ERP software / MS Excel
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of accounting principles and practices
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• Professional qualification such as ACCA/CPA
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.