Jobs at:ABA Alliance
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, September 20 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ABA Alliance, on behalf of our esteemed Client and Business Partner in the Manufacturing Industry, we are looking for eligible and qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below;
Position: Assistant Accountant
• Financial Data Entry and Record Keeping:
• Bank Reconciliation
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Assist in maintaining the General Ledger
• Inventory Accounting
• Financial Reporting
• Financial Analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• 1-3 years of accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing or wholesale setting.
• Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, SAP, or similar).
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of tax regulations and compliance is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your cv and certificates as one document (PDF version) indicating the position you are applying for as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. by or before 20th September 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.