Jobs at:Amani Centre for Street Children
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, January 08 2024
Date Posted: Friday, December 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Amani Centre for Street Children is a nationally registered NGO headquartered in Moshi, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Amani is committed to reducing the number of children living on the street in Tanzania by providing a safe place for homeless children to heal, grow, and learn, and, when possible, reuniting them with their families and/or relatives. Amani has branches in the Arusha and Singida regions.
Amani is seeking to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic individuals to work with street-connected children and youths in Moshi, Arusha Singida, and other neighbouring regions.
Position Title: Assistant Accountant (1 Position)
Duty Station: Moshi Kilimanjaro
Reporting to: Senior Accountant
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
• Offer technical support to the senior Accountant in coordinating and supervising all financial functions of the Organization.
• Prepare all financial request from employees and verify them before submitting them to the senior Accountant or COO for payment.
• Receive and verify expenditures and ensure proper documentation before posting and filing any expenditure.
• To post all financial expenditures from the departments
• To prepare and submit monthly payrolls and submit them to the senior Accountant and COO on time and professional manner.
• To ensure compliance with Procurement guidelines as per Amani Centre for Street Children requirements.
• Degree holder in Accountancy, Financial Management or Business administration from a recognized institution.
• Work experience in donor funded projects at least for 3 years.
• Computer literacy in Word, excel and email software
• Experience in using accounting packages softwares.
• Willingness and ability to safeguard youth and children right is compulsory
• The selected candidate in this position will be based mostly in Moshi and partially give support at Amani Arusha.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you qualify for and are interested in any of the above positions, please send:
1. A detailed cover letter in which you explain your motivations and clearly indicate which positions and which town or city you are applying for;
2. Your CV and photocopies of your professional certificates,
3. The contact details (emails and phone numbers) of at least two of your professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 8, 2024
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.