Jobs at:DECCA College of Health and Allied Sciences (DECOHAS)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, May 02 2023
Date Posted:Tuesday, May 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DECCA College of Health and Allied Sciences (DECOHAS) is the health institution registered by NACTVET with registration number REG/HAS/142.
Duty station-DECCA College, Dodoma Town
Qualifications– Holder of Diploma in Accounting from recognized institutions or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participating in writing income and expenditure statements
• Collaborating with the Accountant to prepare information on entities
• Participating in settlement of bank accounts and others related to financial matters
• Writing payment documents and receipt documents
• Keeping the deposit register, and
• To do other tasks in his field that will be assigned by his Head of work.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
All applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, Email, and telephone numbers and include three referee
All applicants must attach their CERTIFIED copies of their Certificates
All applications should be sent to the following address
The candidate who will be shortlisted will be contacted for interview
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.