Jobs at:Mlimani SACCOS Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, August 20 2023
Date Posted: Friday, August 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Assistant Accountant shall report directly to the Manager/Chief Accountant of MSL and shall help MSL to make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting and communicating the financial position of MSL finances. He/she shall be responsible for recording transactions, compiling and analyzing data, perform financial audits, reconciling bank statements assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report His or Her findings to MSL Manager/Chief Accountant for onward presentation to the Board. He or She shall ensure that financial records of MSL are accurate throughout the year.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Provided in MSL Job Description Manual
• Professional and Academic Requirements
• Bachelor of Commerce (Finance / Accounting) OR equiva¬lent qualifications from accredited University/lnstitution
• Age between 20-55 years.
• At least One years’ relevant experience at a management level in a SACCOS or Financial institution. (Micro-Finance).
• Experience with accounting software is a plus
• Certificate of good conduct.
• Possession of MBA, Qualifications in SACCOS’s operations, First degree in Cooperative Management, Business Manage¬ment, Microfinance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship will be an added advantage. Hands on experience with accounting software is also a plus.
• Competitive salaries and benefits will be offered for each of the positions
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their applications attached with CVs and certified copies of their Certificates to:
Mlimani SACCOS Ltd,
University of Dar es Salaam P0 Box 35091 Dar es Salaam Or send soft copies of their applications with all relevant attach¬ments to:
The deadline for receiving applications is 11:59 PM on the 20th day of August 2023
Only those applications that meet minimum qualifications will be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed and shall be required to attend interviews any time between 21 August 2023 and 26 August 2023
The MSLs’ Board recruitment decision is final
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.