Jobs at:Ongeza Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, August 22 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Preparing and reconciling daily sales report and post to the system.
• Analyzing, vouching and verifying all retirements from the Team leaders and other staffs and post to the system.
• Preparing weekly transport allowances and SO Salary.
• Record keeping and arrangements forbook keeping.
• Preparation of ledgers for the preparation of financial statements.
• Preparing and compiling financial statements for the internal and exter nalusers.
• Assist on preparing and filling statutory returns.
• Reconciliation of bank accounts and general ledgers.
• Other duties may assign by supervisor.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Please send your cover letter and CV in one file to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.