Jobs at:Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, July 27 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, July 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT) is a grassroots organization that provides education and research on eco-friendly farming methods, aiming to foster food security, ecological balance, and sustainable development in Tanzania. It’s a 3 months contract.
Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT).
• Completing monthly bank reconciliation
• Entering financial information into sage 300.
• Recording organization expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
• Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements.
• Posting daily receipts
• Reporting on debtors and creditors
• Documentation and filling.
• Knowledge of computerized accounting systems, personal computers and general software applications
• Skill’s in performing detailed and complex numerical computation and reports
• Skill in both verbal and written communication
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field with minimum of one year experience
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Up to date CV with three current contacts of reference and Application Letter via email. The deadline for applications is 27th July 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of, gender, disability, or age.
Applications should be addressed to
Human Resource Manager
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania
P.O Box 6369,
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.