Assistant Accounts Technician
Jobs at:College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka
Deadline of this Job:
29 January 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka would like to invite applications from suitably qualified public servants who are interested to join the CAWM, Mweka through a transfer as follows.
Position: Assistant Accounts Technician (1post)
Salary: PGSS 2.1 .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Accounting Technician (ATEC) or equivalent qualifications such as NABE III or lower Government Programmes from a recognized institution with at least two (2) years working experience in relevant post.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
• An applicant must be a public servant;
• A signed application letter should be written in English;
• Applicants must channel their application letters through their current employers;
• Applicants should attach an up-to-date CV;
• Applicants should attach certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts and birth certificates;
• Certificates from foreign Universities/Colleges must be verified by TCU;
• Certificates from foreign Secondary School should have equivalent score from NECTA;
• Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer costs;
• Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their applications to the following address;
College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka
P O Box 3031,
Deadline for receiving applications is 29th January, 2021 at 1700 hrs.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.