Assistant Manager – Consulting Audit
Jobs at:I&M Bank Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 06 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensuring compliance with laid down systems, procedures and policies and highlighting any unacceptable exceptions and ensuring completeness of revenue collection.
• Providing value adding recommendations to key processes which enhance efficiency.
• Represent Internal Audit in projects intended to review and re-engineer processes and recommend improvements/changes.
• Providing consulting support in user acceptance testing/training and preparation of procedure manuals, guidelines, and circulars
• Ensuring policies and procedures are documented, approved, communicated, and understood by concerned staff before launch of any function/unit/product/service.
• To offer consultancy/advisory services on the areas noted, in consultation with the Chief Audit Executive & OR Audit Manager.
• Conducting branch cash snap checks
• Review of quarterly and annual financial statements before publication and provide a report for anomalies noted.
• To conduct special reviews
• Preparation of draft concurrent plan and submit to the CAE to be presents in the last quarterly BARMC yearly
• Ensure compliance with annual concurrent/consulting Audit plan.
• Follow up of high-risk corrective action plans raised in previous audit and report the same on quarterly basis.
• Preparation of monthly status of CAPs to Management Risk Committee and EXCO and follow up with the auditee for closure
• Timely preparation and submission of BOT reports
• Closure of the confirmed implemented issues on the Team central
• Develop, update and maintain risk procedures and systems with respect to risk identification, risk assessment, risk monitoring, risk mitigation strategies and risk reporting
• Ensure effective adoption and utilization of risk management tools
• Drive remediation of risk management exceptions identified during audit or risk reviews
• Promote risk management culture
• Providing quarterly assurance on Risk Maturity Road Map.
Administration and Liaison:
• Assist in Board meeting preparations
• Attend any work as directed by the Head of the Unit. i.e. Assist in review of risk Assignments
• Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Audit Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Report writing, communication and Presentation skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Knowledge on Microsoft Applications
• Leadership Skills
Academic / Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, or related field
• Working Experience Required
• A minimum of 2 years working experience at Senior Officer level in Auditing and or Internal control.
• Project skills is added advantage.
• Working with Teammate especial on reports
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.