Jobs at:Reliance Insurance Company
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, November 18 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having pan reginal presence in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya, Dodoma & Zanzibar.
The company offers full array of non-life insurance products like fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull and Aviation Etc. Reliance had been making a steady progress and has establishes itself as a reliable player with high reputation for prompt efficient and effective customer service backed by a strong financial base in the Tanzania Insurance industry.
• To oversee and reconcile the preparation of accounts payable, accounts receivable,
bills, and other financial documents.
• To support the finance department by performing various tasks among which include
reconciliation and verification of financial statements and accounts.
• liaise with finance and accounting staff members to complete different accounting
• To carry out bank reconciliation on daily and monthly basis, follow up for pending
unreconciled transactions and receipt posting.
• To oversee the processing of payments to ensure they are accurate and made within
given time frame.
• To prepare and present to supervisor and head of finance regular reports of financial
• To resolve problems with purchase order/Invoices and contact external service
providers to address issues with billing and charges.
• To assist accountants in performing external and internal audits to evaluate the
finances of an organization.
• Any other duty assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accountancy
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Good communication skills
• Competency in Microsoft office
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your and academic
certificates to email@example.com or the addresses below:
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for the application will be on 18 th November 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.