Assistant lecturer– civil engineering - 2 post
Jobs at:Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT)
Deadline of this Job:
06 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• To teach up to NTA level 9
• To guide and supervises students in building up their practical and research projects,
• To prepare learning resources and design training exercises for students.
• To conduct researches, consultancy and community services.
• To develop and review existing curriculum.
• To undertake teaching manuals, simulations and case studies for training.
• To coach junior teaching staff
• To conduct research and recommend solutions being on the research findings.
• To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualification and experience
• Holder of Doctorate (PhD) Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters of Civil Engineering and Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering with GPA of 3.5 and above in both Master’s Degree and Bachelor Degree.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.