Assistant lecturer - animal science/ animal production
Jobs at:Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• Carrying out lectures, seminars, tutorials and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
• Setting, invigilating and marking undergraduate examinations;
• Assisting senior staff in lectures, seminars, tutorials, and practicals for postgraduate programmes;
• Supervising projects and practical training for undergraduate students;
• Conducting research and publishing results;
• Carrying out consultancy and public service;
• Undergoing postgraduate training to PhD level;
• Participating in relevant workshops and conferences; and
• To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Qualification and experience
• Holder of MSc in Animal Science / Animal Production or related fields with GPA of 4.0 and a BSc in Animal Science / Animal Production or related fields with G.P.A of 3.8 from recognized Institutions.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please follow this link: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/display_advert/4665
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.