Automation Auto Electrician
Jobs at:North Mara Gold Mine Limited
Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Automation Auto Electrician to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Engineering & Services department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Automation Foreman
• Responsible for maintaining and repairing all the mobile fleet equipment related to the automation production area at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine.
• High level focused on the Sandvik machines automation system and automation drive.
• Performing work associated with diagnostic, maintenance and repair of all types of heavy machinery and special equipment and components, for example: hydraulic systems including, hydraulic control valves (manual and electronic), hydraulic cylinders, pumps and motors, automatic and manual transmissions, brake systems, ignition and fuel systems, steering and powertrain systems, tires, electrical systems, batteries starters, generators and maintain other related components as required.
• As part of the fleet maintenance program inputting data into fleet tracking software is critical. All technicians must utilize a computer to input work orders, time and related computer tasks.
• Maintenance of electrical and instrumentation equipment (PLC Controls)
• Electrical and instrument fault finding.
• Performing statutory testing and inspections on all electrical distribution systems.
• Develop and lead a team of employees
• Perform planned maintenance work tasks
• Report to the mobile fleet maintenance foreman on all planned and unplanned work regarding the automation system.
• May be required to perform additional duties and tasks required by your supervisor.
• Auto Electrical Trade
• Mechanical Trade
• High level computer skills
• RCT cert. 4 minimum, cert 5 favoured
• Sandvik System Specialist Highly Favoured
Previous experience in installation and implementation of automation program packages with data collection and tracking capability.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
• Sandvik Automation Specialist, exposure to MCS systems, Optimine, and Lite Specialist.
• Working knowledge and exposure to Newtraxs
• Exposure to industry best preventative maintenance regimes is imperative to ensure machinery and equipment and other assets are maintained to high level of availability, and in accordance with company policies at all times. The ability to prioritize repairs and take instruction in order to reduce downtime and delays is foremost in maximizing machine availability and operator utilization.
• High level understanding of auto electrical automation planning and execution.
• The ability to comprehend OEM manuals, diagrams and drawings is essential in performance of this role.
• Proven experience managing and training a team of maintenance personnel to high standards.
What We Can Offer You:
• A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
• Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “AUTOMATION AUTO ELECTRICIAN “ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.