Branch Manager – Mwanza
Jobs at:Old Mutual
Deadline of this Job:
29 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The focus of this role is to grow the business by driving a good relationship between clients, agents and brokers in a manner that ensures achievement of set business targets
• Direct and control the branch team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and aligned so as to achieve company’s objectives.
• Raise the company’s profile and enhancing its visibility by positioning it strategically in the Industry through Brand Positioning and Brand Building
• Develop effective marketing strategy by creating a sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing plan.
• Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and outcomes.
• Design and execute innovative marketing strategy.
• Establish innovative processes to manage existing customer expectations.
• Ensure a standardized service to all customers.
• Growing the company’s portfolio through mining of new and existing clients.
• Facilitation in product development.
• Facilitation in recruitment, training and development of a robust sales team.
• Reviewing attrition and assisting in designing retention strategies.
• Maintaining effective communication by establishing healthy PR with customers, management, internal departments in accordance with corporate strategy.
• Handle quotations based on proposals and requests to source business and satisfy customers.
• Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback.
• Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers.
• Follow up on renewals to retain business.
• Conduct market intelligence to get information.
• Provide support services and training to agents.
• Public Relations – adverts, entertaining media houses to keep clients happy.
• Premium collections
• Underwriting, claims follow up
• Demonstrate exemplary behavior and conduct in performing duties
• Bachelors Degree (B): Insurance (Required), Bachelors Degree (B): Marketing (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Mwanza/Branch-Manager---Mwanza_JR-25980
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.