Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, April 26 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, April 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this is also responsible in conduction Axle load Control Operations and Air port Construction.
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the UPGRADING OF KABONGO – MABAMBA (47.925KM) ROAD TO BITUMEN STANDARD CONTRACT NO: TRD/HQ/1023/2022/23
As a measure to strengthen Capacity of discharging TANROADS’ functions effectively the Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KIGOMA, on behalf of Chief Executive, seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzania Citizen to fill Vacancy posts for the specific duties on short term basis.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzania to fill Vacancies in the Region. Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable Length of time in Kigoma Region within the project area when situation warrant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of One (1) year renewable subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
CAD TECHNICIAN (1 Post)
The CAD Expect shall be fully responsible for roads and bridges CAD Drawings, preparing and running Animations for the projects.
She/He must possess a minimum of Diploma in Civil or Highway Engineering from recognized Institution. She/He must be a registered with ERB as Civil Technician. She/he must have five (5) years specific experience in drawing and drafting of Road/Highway Works and construction. She/He must have served in a similar capacity on at least two (2) road construction projects in the last 5 years. In addition, He/She must have a working experience of at least 3 years in Sub-Sahara countries. Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
• Applicants must attach an up – to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts: postal address/post code, e – mail and telephone numbers.
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement:
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
• Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma;
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
• Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
• Birth Certificate;
Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable;
• Form IV and Form VI results slips;
• Testimonies and all partial transcripts.
• An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or Universities/Colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs. (NECTA,NACTE orTCU),
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
A signed APPLICATION LETTER should be in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW;
P.0 BOX 97,
NOTE: Hand delivery shall NOT be accepted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.