Cash Officer Geita Branch
Jobs at:KCB Bank Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, December 01 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role holder is responsible for maintaining custody of cash in the branch, and the strong room and ensuring tellers perform their duties in accordance with SOPs and the KCBT code of conduct
• Manage counter services to ensure efficient service is delivered to customers.
• Maintain custodian cash in the branch and the strong rooms
• To ensure that cash holding limits are maintained both in reserve and with the cashier’s tills.
• To authorize cash, money remittance, and agency transactions above the cashiers’ limits.
• Perform all the ATM functions including preparing daily reconciliation, handling captured cards, filling along with the replenishment of ATM machines and reports any malfunctions for repairs and maintenance.
• Control and supervise the confirmation and sealing of cash deposited by cashiers into reserve.
• Follows all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Proactively coordinate the education, coaching, training and support in the branch team to ensure all staff are technically developed and trained in all aspects of Teller operations, and compliance in order to deliver efficient service delivery.
• Assist Tellers with the investigation of cash shortages or overages when occur.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by 1st December 2023.
Qualified candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.