Jobs at:Shanta Mining Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 February 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CONTEXT AND PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Accountable for error-free cash operations, payment processing, and interactions with customers/ employees. Process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. .
ACCOUNTABILITIES & AUTHORITIES OF THE ROLE
The following are the accountabilities and authorities:
• Receive/ pay cash, cheque, or automatic debits for various company transactions as per procedure and policies in place.
• To post and update all payments into the ledger/ Syspro system and Reconciliation of cash accounts
• Prepare cash requirements/ floats in a accurate manner and as stipulated in Cash procedures Issue receipts, refunds, credits, due to customers / employees.
• Prepare petty cash payments
• Receive and pay Cash advances; maintain and monitor the Cash advances t accounts
• To age the employee advances to Senior Payroll Officer for set-off
• To keep and file properly all cash payments/Receipts as per company procedures
• Prepare monthly cash summary and reports as required
• Ensure there is adequate money for daily operations.
• Communicate company policies and procedures to customers/employees.
• Perform any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor/Manager
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or a similar field Experience
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Accountant in a Manufacturing /Mining Environment
• Excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting princ pies.
• Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word.
• Must have knowledge of
• Considerable knowledge of standard office and accounting software
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants are invited to submit their Resumes and certificates (indicating the Position Title in the subject) to:
HR Director, Shanta Mining Company Limited
P.O. Box 79408,
Dar es Salaam
Or via Email to: Recruitment@shantamining.co.tz
The deadline for submitting the application is 06th February, 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.